Adult Swim Lessons
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 37 percent of American adults can’t swim the length of a pool, which puts them at risk of being one of the 10 people who drown every day in the United States.
Developing swimming skills can save your life both by preventing drowning and by providing you with the skills needed to make swimming for fitness part of a long-term healthy lifestyle.
Crawfish Aquatics adult lessons program meets the variety of needs from our adult customers:
- work through "fear of the water" and build water comfort & safety skills
- learn basic swimming skills and how to move in the water!
- develop skills for fitness swimming
- improve technical skills for increased training or competition
- triathletes that want to work on the swim section of their races