12 & Under Short Course State Meet 2019
Fri-Sun, Feb 22-24
12 & Under State Championship at LSU.
Sign up by February 8 (through your TU Account)
Meet Schedule (BASED ON 2018- times to be confirmed early 2019):
- Friday: warm up, 5:00-5;25pm (arrive no later than 4:45pm). Meet begins at 6:00pm.
- Sat/Sun prelims: 8:00-8:25am (arrive by 7:50am). Meet begins 9:00am.
- Sat/Sun finals: 3:00pm warm up, meet begins 4:15pm
Select one of Crawfish Aquatics hotel partners for a CA discount!
-$10 Championship Meet Team Fee
-Standard meet fees /surcharge as outlined in meet invitation
-50 Free/500 Free is Friday afternoon. The 50 Free will be swum prelims/finals in the Fri afternoon session. 500 Free is timed finals (swum once).
-200 Free/200 IM is timed finals. The top 16 for each gender/age group of the 200 Free/200 IM will swim at finals/PM with the rest in prelims/AM.
-The Top 3 finishers will receive their medals during finals during the medal ceremony (throughout finals, run after every other event; Fri events will be recognized at the start of Saturday finals).
Relays: Relays are Saturday and Sunday at the end of Prelims. Coaches have tentative relays but they will be confirmed at the meet. Check in with coaches daily about relays before leaving the meet (just because you weren't initially on one or not on a relay Saturday, you could be added later, etc.).
-Shirt colors: Fri, gray; Sat, red; Sun, black
-CA White swim caps only; tech suits are allowed for all sessions
Unless notified by your practice coach otherwise, plan to warm up at the official times listed above for Friday/prelims.
- Friday Night:
* The Prelim round of the 50 free and the timed finals for the 500 Free will be in two pools. Girls Pool will in one pool and Boys Pool in the other pool.
* At the completion of the 500's, Event awards will be distributed (Top 3/podium), followed by the finals for the 50 free.
- Saturday AM:
*Prelims will start with the 200 Free. This is a sign in event and sign in closes 30 minutes prior to the start of the meet. Top 16 automatically advance to finals. This is swum slowest to fastest.
- Sunday AM:
*Prelims will start with the 200 IM. This is a sign in event and sign in closes 30 minutes prior to the start of the meet. Top 16 automatically advance to finals. This is swum slowest to fastest.