CA Spring Meet
Live Stream- there will not be a live stream this weekend. We are in the process of updating to a new & improved system but it was not completed in time for this event. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Team & Spectator Seating:
-Outdoor bleachers are Spectator seating & unassigned.
-Tents and Chairs are welcome in the designated spaces outside the white fence/by back hallway entrance (see pool map).
-Teams are assigned to indoor bleachers with exception of SLST for the 13 & O session who are in A/B.
Meet flow & Line up for races:
Swimmers will report to the back hallway and will be lined up for their heats and directed to the blocks by meet admin. We will follow the same line up procedure for all races/distances. Report to the back hallway throught the doors on the indoor pool deck, locker room side or from the outside area doors.
- Warm up / Timing Assignments
- Team Seating Assignments & Pool Map Layout
- Session 1, Friday, 13 & Older.
-400 Free Heats listed as 5-10 will Swim Friday Evening
-400 Free Heats listed as 1-4 will have option to swim the event on Saturday after Session 3- there will be a sign in for Sat heats.
Warm up: 4:15-4:40pm, Crawfish & TAQ.
Warm up: 4:45-5:10pm. SLST, HSC, PAC.
Meet begins 5:15pm.
- Session 2, Saturday, 12 & Under.
Warm up: 7:30-7:55AM. Crawfish & TAQ.
Warm up: 8:00-8:25am. SLST, HSC, PAC.
Meet begins 8:30am.
- Session 3, Saturday, 13 & Older.
Warm-up: 12:00-12:25pm. Crawfish & TAQ.
Warm up: 12:30-12:55pm. SLST, HSC, PAC.
Meet begins 1:00pm.
- $12 swimmer surcharge and $4 per event.
- USA Swimming Membership is required. Swimmers that do not have this membership will be submitted for a Flex Membership ($20) which will allow for 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets per calendar yeary. After that, upgrade to the full $85 membership is required). Crawfish Aquatics submits for this membership and bills your account; your sign up for the meet is your authorization.
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are required for Junior / Senior division. Optional for all other groups. Available for order through our online team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps must be a black Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the Info Booth (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).
-Shirt Colors: White or Grey on Friday, Red on Saturday.
Crawfish Eligible Athletes:
- Baton Rouge:
-Age Group 2 and Age Group 3
- Lafayette: Swimmers from Senior, Junior, Age Group