CA Summer Meet 2020
Sat/Sun, July 25-26
For Crawfish Aquatics swimmers only (from Baton Rouge, Lafayette & Nicholls locations).
- Saturday, 15 & Older (Session 1): Warm Up 7:30am. Meet Begins 8:30am.
- Saturday, 12-14yrs (Session 2): Warm Up 11:00am. Meet Begins 11:45am.
- Saturday, 11 & Under (Session 3): Warm Up 2:30pm. Meet Begins 3:15pm.
- Sunday, 15 & Older (Session 4): Warm Up 7:30am. Meet Begins 8:30am.
- Sunday, 12-14yrs (Session 5): Warm Up 11:00am. Meet Begins 11:45am.
- Sunday, 11 & Under (Session 6): Warm Up 2:30pm. Meet Begins 3:15pm.
Sign Up through your Team Unify (by July 20)
*For this meet, Swimmers may choose their events when signing up through Team Unify. Coaches will review and may make changes to final event line up. Be sure to review the meet entry report when it is posted the week of the meet.
-Baton Rouge: Senior, Junior, Senior Prep, Age Group 2 & 3 and 8 & U3.
-Lafayette: Senior & Junior; Age Group per the coaches designation
-Nicholls: Senior & Junior; Age Group per the coaches designation
This is NOT a Sanctioned USA Swimming Meet: Louisiana Swimming is not granting meet sanctions at this time, so these times will NOT be officially submitted to the USA Swimming database, however they WILL be recorded in your swimmers meet results/times in Team Unify.
Meet Fees: $5 per event (no swimmer surcharge) will be invoiced to the August 1 invoices.
COVID 19/ Facility & Meet Guidelines: All local guidance and health protocols including, but not limited to gathering limits, sanitization processes, and social distancing will be followed to safely conduct this competition. As guidelines have changed frequently and there is a chance we will be in a different phase of reopening from the meet info publish date to the meet date, we will publish competition/facility guidelines for the event 5 days prior to the meet.