CA Summer Meet 2020
Sat/Sun, July 25-26
Important! Facility Guidelines/ Meet Flow Details
Lane Timer Sign Up (one per lane, with face mask)
There will be no spectators in the facility during the meet- timers have the BEST seat in the house this weekend!
- 15 & Older: Saturday/Session 1
- 12-14yrs: Saturday/Session 2
- 11 & U: Saturday/Session 3
- 15 & Older: Sunday/Session 4
- 12-14yrs: Sunday/ Session 5
- 11 & U: Sunday/Session 6
Meet Schedule (CONFIRMED)
- 15 & Older (Sat/Sun): Warm Up 7:30am. Meet Begins 8:30am
- 12-14yrs (Sat/Sun): Warm Up 10:30am. Meet Begins 11:15am
- 11 & Under (Sat/Sun): Warm Up 1:30pm. Meet Begins 2:15pm
Facility Guidelines/Meet Procedures Overview
More specifics will be emailed closer to the meet
- Current facility guidelines for practices are in effect for the meet.
- There will be no more than 2 heats of athletes in the indoor facility at a time (one in the water, one behind the timers). Swimmers will be called to enter the facility, by heat, through the back hallway and then be prompted to enter the competition area when the previous heat stars their race. Social distancing will be maintained throughout the flow. Swimmers will remain in the water while the next heat starts their race (dive over starts).
- Come dressed in suit / Leave in suit! Locker rooms are limited usage.
- No spectators on the indoor pool deck. Coaches, meet mgmt, officials will wear face coverings on the indoor pool deck and back hallway when lining up swimmers.
This is NOT a Sanctioned USA Swimming Meet: Louisiana Swimming is not granting meet sanctions at this time, so these times will NOT be officially submitted to the USA Swimming database, however they WILL be recorded in your swimmers meet results/times in Team Unify.
Meet Fees: $5 per event (no swimmer surcharge) will be invoiced to the August 1 invoices.
COVID 19/ Facility & Meet Guidelines: All local guidance and health protocols including, but not limited to gathering limits, sanitization processes, and social distancing will be followed to safely conduct this competition. As guidelines have changed frequently and there is a chance we will be in a different phase of reopening from the meet info publish date to the meet date, we will publish competition/facility guidelines for the event 5 days prior to the meet.
-Baton Rouge: Senior, Junior, Senior Prep, Age Group 2 & 3 and 8 & U3.
*Swimmers in Junior Red, Age Group 2 & 3, and 8 & U 3 have the option to do both days of this meet OR they can sign up for the Friday developmental meet and one day of the CA Summer Meet (2 days max for the weekend).
-Lafayette: Senior & Junior; Age Group per the coaches designation
-Nicholls: Senior & Junior; Age Group per the coaches designation