Long Course District Championship
July 8-9, 2017
Important Facility Information Please Review
The pool deck will open at 8:30am for spectators and swimmers each day (gym will open at 9:00am).
Saturday & Sunday, 12 & Under warm-up: 9:00-10:00AM, meet: 10:15AM
Saturday & Sunday, 13 & Older warm-up: 1:30PM, meet at 2:15PM
Facility Usage & Parking
The basketball court in the main gym and the adjacent restrooms will be available for Swim Meet Participants. ONLY the large court is permitted for use by anyone attending the meet.
Gym will be open for seating at the following times on Sat/Sun: 9:00am-4:00pm. Please note that FWCC will be opening this area for us daily & the open time may vary.
Rules & Guidelines for the gym
- Do not go past the lines of demarcation. We are only permitted to use the first court.
- Athletes or spectators that go into restricted areas will be asked to leave the competition and facility and not allowed to return.
- Due to the number of spectators in the gym area, ball play is not allowed.
- Please monitor young children in the facility at all times.
Accessing the Gym Area from the parking lot near the outdoor pool ramp
- The doors between the indoor pool and gym are not operational.
- Please exit building through the garage doors and enter the gym from the parking lot (next to outdoor pool) to access seating area and additional restrooms.
- Swimmer Entries
- Apparel: Red on Saturday; Black on Sunday
- Black Swim Caps; technical suits are allowed at District Championship