Short Course Kick Off Meet 2018- Baton Rouge
September 15, 2018
Sign up to help with the Kick Off Meet!
Looking for volunteers to help the pancake chefs (mixing fresh batter, etc.), volunteers to bring fruit, lane timers and Info Booth (during breakfast/warm up).
Sign Up link is here
- 7:00-8:45am Practice /Meet Warm up for Senior Division (Black, White, Red)
- 8:00-8:45am Pancake breakfast for Novice, 8 &U, Age Group, Junior, Adv AG swimmers & families
- 8:45am- organize into warm up groups- warm up 8:50-9:15 for Novice, 8 & U, Age Group, Junior, Adv AG
- 8:45-9:30am- breakfast for Senior group swimmers & families
- 9:30 Meet begins! (should be 2 hours at most).
- Red CA shirts and Black CA swim caps
- Team suits are only required for Adv AG, Junior and Senior (if do not have in time for the Kick Off meet, this is NOT a problem- wear any suit)
- Swimmers in Novice, 8 & U and Age Group are not required to purchase a team suit but are if doing meets, are encouraged to purchase either the Dolfin suit through DJ Sports which is an option for these groups only, or the Arena "official" team suit. Either works! The Dolfin is a great suit and lower price point so if you are only swimming seasonally, this may be a more appealing team suit option.