What We Offer
Programming available for all ages!
- Baby (6-24 months) and Adult work together in our NEW Crawbabies classes to build swimming readiness skills.
- Children from the ages of 3 to 14 years old, from complete beginner to confident, established swimmers looking for additional technical work in a more frequent setting.
- Adults can also learn to swim or refresh their swimming skills in our private or semi-private format or group lessons.
How It Works
Available in sessions during the months of April to August:
- Class start times range from 8:30am - 6:30pm with 30 minute classes (private or crawbabies) or 40 minute classes (group).
- Private lessons are 1 week sessions, Monday-Thursday.
- Group lessons are 2 week sessions, Monday-Thursday.
For private lesson options in the other months, please contact our office.
What to Expect
The main emphasis of our lesson sessions will be centered on areas in most need of development, from water confidence and basic skills to advanced stroke technique and skill development.
- Our program is “lovingly disciplined”, but we still have lots of fun while we are learning by incorporating songs, games, and stroke drills into each lesson.
- We keep our group classes small: 4 students to 1 teacher for most classes and ten student-adult duos to one teacher for classes in which parents stay in the water with their babies. These small class sizes ensure that our teachers give each child individual attention, and allow adequate time to gain an understanding of each child’s skills, personality, and learning style.
- The teacher will spend a few minutes communicating with you about your child’s progress at the end of each class. This is a perfect time to ask any questions and learn how to practice skills with your child outside of class or learn about other CA programs.
- Lessons Director & Supervisors are on the pool deck to monitor for safety and swimmer progress in the class.
- Lifeguard on deck.
- Instructors are CPR certified.
Swim Diaper Policy: Children who are under the age of 3, even if they are potty-trained, or older children who are not fully potty trained must wear 1 reusable swim diaper. Disposable swim diapers are not allowed. We are committed to providing our customers with the cleanest and safest facility possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support on this matter.
This class is designed to introduce babies to toddlers to the water through games, songs, and routines. We aim to empower parents by teaching them the techniques to progress their child’s comfort in the water. Using verbal cues, songs, and positive feedback parents learn how to introduce their child to the basic swim skills. The classes encourage children to be comfortable underwater and floating on their backs, building on additional skills based on the student's age and ability for increased challenge.
-6 months-2 years old
-Child & Adult together
-30 minute classes with a 10:1 ratio of student to teacher
-Available in the months of June & July at this location.
-$130 for each 2 week Session: 8 classes, 40 minutes each, Monday-Thursday for 2 consecutive weeks.
-3 years old by first day of lessons.
-40 minute classes with a 4:1 ratio of student to teacher
-Classes are organized by age and incoming skills level. Choose the class time that works best for your family, indicate their skill level on your online registration form.
-Available in the months of March to August at this location.
-Water safety skills will take precedent to the beginner level groups and will continue to be reinforced and expanded upon as swimmers progress through our level-based curriculum.
-Brand new to more experienced swimmers can become stronger swimmers with our Intensive lesson sessions.
Looking for some individual instruction? Our private lessons are ideal for swimmers looking to fine tune a specific skill or who may be overwhelmed by a group lesson setting.
-Each session is 4 x 30 minute classes
-During the months of April to August, sessions run Monday-Thursday for 1 consecutive week
-Contact our office for enrollment options during the other months
-1:1 ratio of student to teacher
-Private, Individual: $140 for four sessions, 30 minute classes
-Semi-private (2 students): $120 for one session of 4 x 30 minute classes.
-Semi-private (3 students): $110 for one session of 4 x 40 minute classes.
*semi-private are set up with you and 1-2 friends. Each participant should submit online registration forms, making note in the Comments section to request semi-private lesson and names of other lesson registrants.
Sign up for our Newsletter