Water Aerobics at Nicholls
Water aerobics is the perfect mode of exercise for adults as age, weight, and overall fitness level do not play a role in your ability to participate in the class. It's an excellent way to keep the muscles healthy in a near-weightless environment.
- Instructor-led classes allow you to focus on your personal fitness goals under the guidance of a certified director.
- Varying exercise options provide an opportunity to make your workout as novice or rigorous as you please.
- All exercises are performed in shallow water with options to exercise in deeper water for added resistance training.
-Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:20-7:40 PM
-Classes available from May through August, each month offering 8 classes. Make up days are available if classes are canceled because of inclement weather.
Class Dates & Pricing
Class tuition will be billed on the 1st day of class for for each month of enrollment. Select each month to register for at the time of registration or log in to the Customer Portal to add additional months at a later date once you have completed initial registration.
- May 2-25, $50 automatically charged May 2
- June 6-29, $50 automatically charged June 6
- July 6-31, $25 (no instructor) automatically charged July 6
- August 8-31, $50 automatically charged August 8
- Register for all 4 months as of May 2 for $150 ($25 discount)
Important Registration Notes
-Select each month you would like to take classes. Your credit card will be charged on the first day of class for each month that you are registered.
-The form requires you to enter a skill level (used by our Lessons registrants); enter a 1
-In order to receive the $25 discount for May-August class registration, you must be registered by May 2 and full payment of $150 will be made.
-Flotation devices and kick boards are provided by the facility to use. Purchasing a personal pair of flippers is suggested.
-Contact Marie Zannis for information regarding class content. (985) 665-1194
-Contact Crawfish Aquatics with registration inquiries.