Parties- Bayou Oaks
Host an indoor pool party at the Crawfish Swim School at Bayou Oaks 73, 12 months of the year! Perfect for birthdays, end of the year school parties, sports team celebrations holidays and family functions.
Your pool party is a private facility reservation, which gives your kids full run of the facility! We take care of the set-up, supervision and clean up, while you enjoy the fun!
$350 for the private party package
Private Facility reservation for 2 hours: 75 minutes of pool time & 45 minutes in our party area
20 guests ($10 per additional guest/swimmer. No charge for extra adults in the water with the children)
2 Party Attendants
1 Water Watcher
Swim School Balloon for each guest.
CA Swim School t-shirt for the birthday child ~ our gift to you! (*other options will be offered for joint parties)
Online Waiver for guests (quick & easy to add to the Event Info section of Online Invitation).
Party Room with tables and seating for 20
Plates, napkins, cups and two 2 liters of Coca Cola or Lemonade are included in the basic party package. Guests may also bring their own food, drinks, paper goods, and decorations. Food items are available to add on to your party for additional cost.
- Indoor pool with warm 88 degree water.
- Pool depth range from 3.5 to 4.5 feet deep.
- Refrigerator available for storing perishables during the party.
- Family changing rooms/bathrooms along with a quick-rinse shower on the deck
- Life vests are available for guests that need support in the water (see Swim Test section for details).
- $350 for the party package (20 non-adult swimmers)
- Non-refundable Deposit of $100 is required to reserve party slot.
- Remaining balance of $250 for the party package plus all add-on purchases and fees (additional swimmer fee of $10 per included) will be charged to same payment method on the Friday TWO WEEKS PRIOR to your party date. No refunds or "in house credits" will be given for cancellations after final payment has been collected.
Parties with more than 20 swimmers
- $10 per additional swimmer, up to 25 swimmers.
- This fee will be charged the day of your party, following the final swimmer count.
- Adult swimmers do not count toward the totals.
Party Add Ons
Add on these items to simplify your celebration day and focus on playing, not working!
See online booking form for current pricing.
- Mylar Balloon Bouquet with diving ring anchor (bundles of 5 balloons) See Balloon Options
- Large Pizza Hut pizza (single topping).
- Bluebell Homemade Vanilla ice cream cups.
- Additional 2 liters of Coca Cola or Lemonade.
- Party Favors See Current Options
- A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. ONLINE WAIVER
- To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the online request, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a non-refundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you receive a confirmation email. No reservations will be taken over the phone. If having trouble, we are happy to assist you by phone or in person with online booking if you are having trouble.
SET UP: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to check in and access the party room for set up.
AFTER: The party room will be cleared at the end of your reservation. Please check in with the Front Desk before leaving for any additional item purchases from the party.
A responsible adult must accompany children age three & under or those that cannot safely swim the width of our pool. Unless a parent or guardian is with their child in the water, all participants will be given a brief swim test to determine whether or not a life jacket will be worn (provided by Crawfish Aquatics).
A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. This is done online. Once your reservation is processed and you receive email confirmation, your party will appear on the online party waiver calendar. If you are using the online customized invitation, you can add this link to the Event Information section.
Swim Diaper Policy
All children who are under the age of 3, even if they are potty-trained, or older children who are not fully potty trained must wear a REUSABLE swim diaper (disposable swim diapers are not permitted). Leg openings should not allow more than 2 fingers between the suit and diaper. Please do not buy a size for your child to "grow into" as the elastic on the leg openings must be tight enough to contain a bowel movement. These are available at the Swim School for purchase. Thank you for your understanding and support on this matter.
Sign up for our Newsletter