Host the ULTIMATE pool party at the Crawfish Swim School on Siegen Lane.
Enjoy a pool party 12 months out of the year! We take care of the set-up, supervision and clean-up, while you enjoy the fun!
- 75 minutes of pool time & 45 minutes in our party area
- 20 guests
- FREE online customizable invitation (through punchbowl.com)
- A Water Watcher / Party Host/Hostess (no charge for extra adults in the water with the children)
- Party Room with tables and 20 chairs
- Guests may bring their own food, drinks, paper goods, and decorations.
- Free CA Swim School t-shirt for the birthday child ~ our gift to you!
- Online Waiver for guests (quick & easy to add to the Event Info section of Online Invitation).
Two Hour Time Slots Offered on:
- Fridays: 4:00pm, 6:00pm
- Saturdays: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sundays: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- Indoor pool with warm 88 degree water
- Pool depth range from 3.5 to 4.5 feet deep (life jackets available)
- Viewing area in the waiting lounge includes an interactive play area
- Family changing rooms/bathrooms along with a quick-rinse shower on the deck
- $250 for the basic party package (20 non-adult swimmers)
- Deposit of $100 is required to reserve party slot (non-refundable within 30 days of booked party date).
- Remaining balance of $150 for the basic package in addition to all add-on fees will be charged to same payment method one week prior to your party date.
Parties with more than 20 swimmers
- $5 per swimmer will be charged for additional swimmers, up to 25 swimmers (based on swimmer count the day of party). Adult swimmers do not count toward the totals.
- For 26-30 swimmers, 14 day notification must be given. A non-refundable, flat fee of $50 will be charged (no per swimmer fee).
- Please note that the party room has 20 chairs and these fees are to secure additional Water Watchers for the pool, not additional tables or chairs.
Upgrade your party and let us take on the details!
Add on these items to simplify your celebration day and focus on playing, not working!
See online booking form for current pricing.
- Cake or Cupcakes (Winn Dixie baker) and paper products See Cake Options
- Mylar Balloon Bouquet with diving ring anchor (bundles of 5 balloons) See Balloon Options
- A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. ONLINE WAIVER
- To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the online request, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a non-refundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you receive a confirmation email. No reservations will be taken over the phone. If having trouble, we are happy to assist you by phone or in person with online booking if you are having trouble.
BEFORE: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
DURING: Set up the party room (guests start in the pool first).
AFTER: The party room will be cleared at the end of your reservation. Please move promptly out of the party room in consideration of the following party.
A responsible adult must accompany children age three & under or those that cannot safely swim the width of our pool. Unless a parent or guardian is with their child in the water, all participants will be given a brief swim test to determine whether or not a life jacket will be worn (provided by Crawfish Aquatics).
A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. This is done online. Once your reservation is processed and you receive email confirmation, your party will appear on the online party waiver calendar. If you are using the online customized invitation, you can add this link to the Event Information section. GO TO THE ONLINE WAIVER
Swim Diaper Policy
All children who are under the age of 3, even if they are potty-trained, or older children who are not fully potty trained must wear 2 swim diapers: 1 disposable swim diaper under 1 reusable swim diaper. The reusable should be a snug fit. Please do not buy a size for your child to "grow into" as the elastic on the leg openings must be tight enough to contain a bowel movement. We are committed to providing our customers with the cleanest and safest facility possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support on this matter.
Sign up for our Baton Rouge Swim School newsletter