Host an indoor pool party at the Crawfish Swim School on Siegen Lane, 12 months of the year! Perfect for birthdays, end of the year school parties, sports team celebrations holidays and family functions.
Your pool party is a private facility reservation, which gives your kids full run of the facility! We take care of the set-up, supervision and clean up, while you enjoy the fun!
$350 for the private party package
- Facility reservation for 2 hours: 75 minutes of pool time & 45 minutes in our party area
- 20 guests ($10 per additional guest/swimmer. No charge for extra adults in the water with the children)
- 2 Party Attendants
- 1 Water Watcher
- Online customizable Swim School invitation (FREE! through punchbowl.com)
- Swim School Balloon for each guest.
- CA Swim School t-shirt for the birthday child ~ our gift to you! (*other options will be offered for joint parties)
- Online Waiver for guests (quick & easy to add to the Event Info section of Online Invitation).
- Party Room with tables and 20 chairs
- Plates, napkins, cups and two 2 liters of Coca Cola or Lemonade are included in the basic party package. Guests may also bring their own food, drinks, paper goods, and decorations. Food items are available to add on to your party for additional cost.
Private Facility Reservation: Two Hour Time Slots Offered:
- Friday- 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday- 12:30-2:30pm, 3:00-5:00pm, 5:30-7:30pm
- Sunday- 11:30-1:30pm, 2:00-4:00pm, 4:30-6:30pm
- Indoor pool with warm 88 degree water.
- Pool depth range from 3.5 to 4.5 feet deep.
- Party room has a refrigerator for storing perishables during the party.
- Viewing area in the waiting lounge includes multiple seating options, television and play area.
- Family changing rooms/bathrooms along with a quick-rinse shower on the deck
- Life vests are available for guests that need support in the water (see Swim Test section for details).
- $350 for the party package (20 non-adult swimmers)
- Deposit of $100 is required to reserve party slot (non-refundable within 30 days of booked party date).
- Remaining balance of $250 for the party package and all add-on fees (additional swimmer fee of $10 per included) will be charged to same payment method on the Friday ONE WEEK PRIOR to your party date.
Parties with more than 20 swimmers
- $10 per additional swimmer, up to 25 swimmers.
- This fee will be charged with your remaining party balance, ONE WEEK PRIOR to theparty date.
- Adult swimmers do not count toward the totals.
Party Add Ons
Add on these items to simplify your celebration day and focus on playing, not working!
See online booking form for current pricing.
- Cake or Cupcakes (Winn Dixie baker) and paper products See Cake Options
- Mylar Balloon Bouquet with diving ring anchor (bundles of 5 balloons) See Balloon Options
- Large Pizza Hut pizza (single topping).
- Bluebell Homemade Vanilla ice cream cups.
- Additional 2 liters of Coca Cola or Lemonade.
- Party Favors See Current Options
- A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. ONLINE WAIVER
- To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the online request, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a non-refundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you receive a confirmation email. No reservations will be taken over the phone. If having trouble, we are happy to assist you by phone or in person with online booking if you are having trouble.
SET UP: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to check in and access the party room for set up.
AFTER: The party room will be cleared at the end of your reservation. Please check in with the Front Desk before leaving for any additional item purchases from the party.
A responsible adult must accompany children age three & under or those that cannot safely swim the width of our pool. Unless a parent or guardian is with their child in the water, all participants will be given a brief swim test to determine whether or not a life jacket will be worn (provided by Crawfish Aquatics).
A waiver for each guest (and any adults accompanying them in the pool) is required. This is done online. Once your reservation is processed and you receive email confirmation, your party will appear on the online party waiver calendar. If you are using the online customized invitation, you can add this link to the Event Information section. GO TO THE ONLINE WAIVER
Swim Diaper Policy
All children who are under the age of 3, even if they are potty-trained, or older children who are not fully potty trained must wear 2 swim diapers: 1 disposable swim diaper under 1 reusable swim diaper. The reusable should be a snug fit. Please do not buy a size for your child to "grow into" as the elastic on the leg openings must be tight enough to contain a bowel movement. We are committed to providing our customers with the cleanest and safest facility possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support on this matter.
Sign up for our Baton Rouge Swim School newsletter