Nicholls Pool Membership
2017 Family Memberships: March 13th through October 28th.
Family Swim Hours/Nicholls Swim Hours
Weekly, Monday through Sunday 12:00-3:30 pm for open/lap swim. Crawfish Aquatics reserves the right to cancel if there are scheduled meets or for unsafe weather nearby.
- Family Swim hours are included for members currently enrolled in Crawfish Aquatics Adult Fitness Swim group or Year Round Groups (family included) at no additional cost.
- Current Nicholls Faculty and Students swim at no cost.
- Guests of CA members and Nicholls Faculty/Students are allowed for $5.00 per person as long as they are with an adult and the member remains at the pool (with the guest) at all times.
- Current Nicholls Faculty and Students may also purchase a family or spouse membership at a discounted rate if they plan on coming frequently or on their own.
- Public memberships are also available.
Sign up in the pool office (Mon-Sun 12-3:30pm) for Spring Only, Summer Only or Fall Only. No prorated fees for seasonal memberships. We will offer a 10% discount if you sign up for the Family Swim for the entire year.
Nicholls Faculty/Students: there is no charge for current Faculty and Students; Family Membership Hours are the same as "Nicholls Hours". Just turn in your id to the lifeguard, when you sign in on each visit.
Spring 2017: March 13-May 27
Summer 2017: May 28-August 12
Fall 2017: August 13-October 28
Family Membership- $190 or $510 all 3 seasons
Couple Membership- $145 or $390 all 3 seasons
Individual or Nicholls Family- $95 or $225 all 3 seasons
Nicholls Spouse- $70 or $190 all 3 seasons
There are 2 ways to obtain a pass:
-Go to the Parking Department on campus.
-Go online: http://www.nicholls.edu/parking/visitor-parking-permits/