Nicholls Pool Membership
2018 Family Memberships: April 30th through October 27th
Family Swim Hours/Nicholls Swim Hours
Weekly, Monday through Sunday 12:00-3:30 PM for open/lap swim. Crawfish Aquatics reserves the right to cancel if there are scheduled swim meets or unsafe weather conditions.
- Family Swim hours are included for members currently enrolled in Crawfish Aquatics Adult Fitness Swim group or Year-Round groups (family included) at no additional cost.
- Current Nicholls faculty, staff, and students swim at no cost.
- CA members and Nicholls personnel are allowed three guests per visit, each guest entering for an additional $5 as long as they are with an adult and the member remains at the pool (with the guest) at all times.
- Public memberships are also available.
Registration & Fees
All members must register ONLINE to use the pool, with the exception of current Nicholls faculty, staff, or students.
There is no charge for current Nicholls faculty, staff, or students. Family Membership hours are the same as “Nicholls Hours.” Just show your Colonel Card to a staff member when you sign in each visit.
Family Memberships (non-Nicholls personnel): monthly enrollment, paid monthly by automated CC payment.
- Single/Couple—$35/month. REGISTER HERE (1-2 individuals)
- Family—$50/month REGISTER HERE (3+ individuals)
Nicholls personnel & staff: your fees are waived! You can register and pay for your spouse and/or children for membership online.
- $35/month (automatic charge on 1st of each month)
- REGISTER HERE (Nicholls Staff/Personnel Family)
Summer Membership Withdrawal
- Membership is for the full season dates (or pro-rated based on time of enrollment).
- To end pool membership prior to the end of the season, stopping the automated 1st of month payments, a withdrawawl form must be completed by the 25th of the month prior
- WITHDRAWAL FORM
All Visitors are required to obtain a temporary parking permit from Nicholls State University. There is no charge for Crawfish Programs, but please be sure to get a pass - for all programs with Crawfish Aquatics.
There are 2 ways to obtain a pass:
-Go to the Parking Department on campus.
-Go online: http://www.nicholls.edu/parking/visitor-parking-permits/
Sign up for our Newsletter