Summer Season dates: June 4-July 26
Groups open for Summer Season Enrollment
- MORE GROUP INFO
- Novice / pre-swim team: Swimmers ages 4-12 that can swim 25 yards freestyle & kick on back 12.5 yards without assistance (ages 9 & older require 25 yards kick on back, unassisted). REGISTER
- 8 & Under / Summer Swim Team: Swimmers ages 5-8 that can swim 25 yards freestyle with working knowledge of side breath & 25 yards backstroke swim. REGISTER
- Age Group / Summer Swim Team: Swimmers ages 9-14 that can swim 50 yards freestyle and 50 yards kick or swim on back (up to knowing all 4 strokes) REGISTER
- HS Pre Group/Summer Swim Team: Swimmers ages 15 & Older will be evaluated for placement in our Age Group division practices for the Summer Season REGISTER
Summer Season Evaluations for group placement
- Wednesday, May 16 or Thursday, May 17. 4:30pm for 8 & U or 5:15pm for 9 -14 years. (pick one!).
- Ages 15 & Older that have not previously participated can complete a swimmer evaluation at either 5:45pm May 16 or 17th or after May 17, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for placement into a summer group timeslot (9:00am or 5:00pm OR 6:15pm)- level based.
- If you miss the evaluations May 16 or 17, email to set up for the week of May 21 at 5:30pm.
Sign up for our Newsletter