- National Age Group Motivational Time Standards (2017-2020)
- 2019 LA State Championship Time Standards- 12 & Under
- 2019 LA State Championship Time Standards- 13 & Older
- 2019 Speedo Sectional Championship Series
- 2018 Winter Junior National Championships
- 2019 Future Championships
- 2019 Summer Junior National Championship
- 2019 Phillips 66 National Championship
- 2020 Olympic Trials
-Search your name on the USA Swimming database
-Download the Deck Pass app (also available from any web browser)
*Deck Pass has great features allowing swimmers to see all meet results by season, IMX scores/ranking and more!
-Check the "Best Times" tab under your Athlete info on your Team Unify account
*Check out the On Deck app by Team Unify also.
IM Extreme (IMX) is a motivational program that allows swimmers across the nation to compare themselves to the thousands of other athletes in their age group. All you have to do is swim a combination of events, at least one time per season, and USA Swimming will automatically give you your ranking!
IM READY (IMR)
The first step in the IMX Challenge is IM Ready (or IMR). To get "IM Ready," swimmers compete in a series of five events at shorter distances.
Sign up for our Newsletter