10 & U Summer Olympic Championship (at CA BR)
Saturday, July 24
- Live Stream Link
- Warm up Pool/Lane Assignments
- Session 1: 9-10yrs. HEAT SHEET
Warm up, 8:30am. Meet, 9:00am
- Session 2: 7-8yrs. HEAT SHEET
Warm up, 10:15am. Meet, 10:45am.
- Session 3: 6 & U. HEAT SHEET
Warm up, 12:00pm. Meet, 12:30pm.
- Psych Sheets: 9-10 7-8 6 & U
Relays: There will be a 5 minute break following breaststroke to organize and line up relays. There will be no clerk of course for relays. Coaches can line these up directly behind the blocks and at the bulkhead.
Meet Flow Overview
- Spectator seating will be in the outdoor bleachers all along the garage doors.
- Coaches/Meet Staff will organize athletes into their heats/lanes from the Recordboard end of the deck, lining up the girls heats along the locker room side of the recordboard pool and the boys up along the garage door side of the recordboard pool.
- All races will be run in the Scoreboard pool. 25yd races will start from the bulkhead and swim toward the scoreboard end. 50 & 100yd races will start from the diving blocks. All heats (25yd, 50yd, 100yd events) will all organize at the recordboard end clerk of course area and then be sent to the bulkhead or block end depending on the race.
- Swimmers will begin lining up following warm up and return to the clerk of course area under the Recordboard following each race to get organized for their next race! We will have plenty of coaches to help organize and line swimmers up for each race.
-Events will be ranked/scored in single age groups (10yr, 9yr, 8yr, 7yr, 6yr, 5 & U).
-Individual & relays will be awarded to 8th place.
-High Point will be awarded for each single age group.
-$10 swimmer surcharge + $5 per individual event ($3 per relay swim, not all will be on relays- TBA at the meet)
-$20 USA Swimming flex membership (if not already a USA Swimming member)
-All fees will be invoiced to your account and charged to your saved payment method on August 1.
Crawfish Athletes Meet Attire:
-Team Suit is NOT required. If interested, they are available here.
-Crawfish flag icon cap (caps not required, but if wearing a cap, please wear this one!). Available for purchase at the Info Booth.
Crawfish parents: Coaches will select events and post an entry report on July 20. Entry fees will be invoiced and charged after the meet (August 1- fee breakdown is further down this page).
2021 USA Swimming membership is required ($20 Flex Membership).
If your swimmer does not have current USA Swimming membership, we will register them with a $20 Flex Membership with USA Swimming. This will give them 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets in the 2021 calendar year, with the option to upgrade to full membership for additional meets if needed (your online sign up is also your authorization to bill your account).