2020 Crawfish Fall Invitational (BR)
Sat-Sun, October 17-18
This will be a sanctioned USA Swimming meet- pending LA Swimming approval for sanctioned meets starting in Oct 2020. Final meet invitation will be published the week of September 28. Meet Invitation
Open to Crawfish Aquatics swimmers only.
Eligible groups will be members of Crawfish Aquatics from these groups:
- Baton Rouge: Senior, Junior, Senior Prep and Age Group 2 & 3 with USA Swimming membership. Swimmers in Junior Red / Age Group 2-3 can sign up for the developmental meet on Fri, Oct 16 and 1 day of the Fall Invitational or both days of the Fall Invitational. Maximum of 2 meet days between Fr-Sun.
- Nicholls / Lafayette: Senior, Junior and Age Group (AG per coach guidance)
Sign up through your Team Unify account by October 9 (hard deadline!)
Final meet schedule will be confirmed the week of the meet
- Saturday, Session 1/ 12-14yrs. Warm Up 7:30am. Meet Begins 8:30am.
- Saturday,Session 2/ 11 & U. Warm Up 11:00am. Meet Begins 11:45am.
- Saturday, Session 3/ 15-18yrs. Warm Up 1:15pm. Meet Begins 2 pm.
- Sunday, Session 4/ 12-14yrs. Warm Up 7:30am. Meet Begins 8:30am.
- Sunday, Session 5/ 11 & U. Warm Up 11:00am. Meet Begins 11:45am.
- Sunday, Session 6/ 15-18yrs. Warm Up 1:15pm. Meet Begins 2 pm.
2020 USA Swimming membership is required.
If your swimmer does not have current USA Swimming membership, we will register them with a $20 Flex Membership with USA Swimming. This will give them 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets in the 2020 calendar year, with the option to upgrade to full membership for additional meets if needed (your online sign up is also your authorization to bill your account).