Stats & Records
Team Records Louisiana State Records National Top 10 Rankings
Short Course Long Course Short Course Long Course Short & Long Course
- 23 State Titles 2017 SC State Stats
- 5 Swimmers Qualified for Olympic Trials- Colin Bone, Amy Miller, Silas Dejean, Sam Stewart and Jayme Cramer
- 12 Swimmers qualified for Junior Nationals
- 2 Swimmers on National Junior Team- Colin Bone 2016-2017 and Sam Stewart 2015-2016
- 4 Swimmers attended Zone Select Camp
-World 100 Award- 2016, Colin Bone (represents USA Swimming 50 best female/50 best male athletes according to their 18 & Under World Rank).
-USA Swimming #SwimBiz Marketing Club of the Year, 2017
USA Swimming Designations 2017 Bronze Level
Club Excellence ratings annually recognizes a maximum of 200 clubs for their commitment to performance excellence. Clubs are rated based on the achievements of 18 & under athletes that achieve elite level time standards.
- 7 time recipient of USA Swimming Club Excellence award: 2 Silver, 5 Bronze since the program began in 2006.
Club Recognition Status (Level I, II, III, IV) denotes a club’s efforts to achieve certain business, operational, and administrative benchmarks recognized as best practices for swim teams outside of the pool.
-Level 3 designation each year since the Club Recognition program began in 2005 (with the highest level of 4).