CA Winter Invitational
1. Masks are required in the indoor facility.
2. There are assigned bleachers for Spectators (all teams) and then bleachers for Athletes by team.
3. Please do not enter the facility until the previous session has ended and cleared out (15 minutes prior to start of warm up)
4. When possible, limit to 1 spectator per family.
5. Swimmers will report to the back hallway to line up for their events and be directed to the blocks at by Meet Staff.
Team Timing Assignments:
-All Sessions (1 per lane): Crawfish, Lanes 1-6 and PAC, 7-8
-Events # 4, 5 (1000/1650 Free is "Provide Your Own Timer"
-Bleacher Map/Pool Layout
-Assignments for Athletes/Teams & Spectator Bleachers
- Friday: All Friday events will be "sign in" events, and heat sheets will be made and posted at the pool around 5:00pm.
Sign in by 4:45pm for all events except for the 1000/1650 Free- those events are sign in by 6pm.
- Saturday 15 & O (session 2)
- Sunday 15 & O (session 5)
- Saturday 10 & U (session 3)
- Sunday 10 & U (session 6)
- Saturday 11-14 (session 4)
- Sunday 11-14 (session 7)
Updated Meet Schedule
- Warm up Assignments (time & pool/lanes for warm up)
- Friday, Session 1: Warm up: 4:30pm. Meet Begins 5:15pm.
- Sat/Sun, Session 2 & 5: 15 & Over
Meet Begins 8:30am.
Warm Up #1- 7:15-7:45am, Crawfish BR athletes
Warm Up #2- 7:50-8:20am, Craw Laf/Nicholls + visiting teams.
- Sat/Sun, Session 3 & 6: 10 & U
Warm Up- 10:35-11:05am. Meet Begins 11:15am.
- Sat/Sun, Session 4 & 7: 11-14
Meet Begins 2:00pm
Warm Up #1- 12:45-1:15pm, Crawfish BR Jr & Sr Red/White/Black and CA Laf/Nicholls
Warm up #2- 1:20-1:50pm, CA Age Group, MS/HS, S Prep + visiting teams
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are required for Junior / Senior division. Optional for all other groups. Available for order through our online team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps must be a black Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the Info Booth (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).
-Shirt Colors: Grey on Friday, Red on Saturday, Black on Sunday.
- $15 swimmer surcharge and $3.5 per event (swimmers can swim up to 3 events per day)
- USA Swimming Membership is required. Swimmers that do not have this membership will be submitted for a Flex Membership ($20) which will allow for 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets per calendar yeary. After that, upgrade to the full $85 membership is required). Crawfish Aquatics submits for this membership and bills your account; your sign up for the meet is your authorization.