Crawfish Aquatics Fall Invitational 2018
October 13, 2018
Concessions /Outside food & drinks: Nicholls State University will be hosting/running concessions during the meet, therefore outside food and drinks are NOT permitted on the pool area.
Monitor the progress with the Sunshine Bridge and adjust travel plans accordingly! More
Session 1/ 12 & Under- 8:15 warm up / 9am meet start
Session 2 / 8 & Under- 10:00am warm up/ 10:30am meet start
Session 3/ Open session- 11:15am warm up / 12:00pm start
Session 4/combined ages morning- 8:15am warm up/ 9:00am start
- Warm Up/Timing Assignments
- CA Timer Sign up
- CA Athlete Entry Report
- Officials Sign Up / Officials form responses
- Meet Invitation
Attire for CA Athletes
- All swimmers must wear CA Black (new logo) swim cap. No other caps permitted.
- Red shirts on Saturday and Black on Sunday
- No tech suits; CA team suits (or any racing suit for groups that do not have team suit requirement).
- Bring extra towels and dress for the weather as we may finally be getting our first taste of Fall weather this weekend!
Hotel Accommodations for Traveling Participants
Hampton Inn & Suites, (985) 446-0900
826 N Canal Blvd, Thibodaux, LA 70301
“Nicholls Rate” Block- $99/night
Crawfish Aquatics Swimmers Info
USA Swimming Membership is required for this meet. If you are not currently registered, by signing up for this meet you are authorizing your account to be debited $75 for the 2019 Membership fee.
Entry deadline is Friday, October 5.