Crawfish Developmental Meet (November 2018)
Sat, Nov 10
Heat Sheet (print or download for the meet!)
Schedule: Warm up at 9:30am // Meet begins: 10:00am and is about 1 hour!
Donuts & OJ for swimmers & families after the meet (or self-serve if leaving early)
- Wear your black CA swim cap!
- 8 & U and Novice will warm up in the scorebard pool.
- J Red, Age Group, Adv AG will warm up in the Record Board pool.
- All races in the will be swum in the Scoreboard (indoor) pool.
When to line up for your races / What to do:
- We will have plenty of coaches on hand to direct you and your swimmers! Once athletes report to their designated "line up" area based on the event distance they are swimming, coaches will organize them into their heats/lanes.
- 50/100 yard races start from the diving blocks and 25 yard races start from the bulkhead (divider between the pools).
- Swimmers in the 25 yard races will be lined up by the coaches along the glass wall of the Record Board pool and walked out on to the bulkhead (divider between the pools) for their races (they will race from the bulkhead toward the scoreboard).
- Coaches will begin lining up athletes in events #3-6 (25 Free or 25 Fly) once warm up is finished. If they are also swimming 25 Breast or 25 Free, they will return to the "line up area" right after their first race!
- Swimmers in the 50 & 100 yard races will line up behind the blocks under the scoreboard. Coaches will be behind the blocks to help! A good rule of thumb is to be behind the blocks 8 heats/races before your heat/race.
- If your athlete is swimming 25 yard and 50/100 yard races in the meet, please help direct them to the correct end of the pool for lining up as they transition back and forth!
Swimmers eligible to sign up for this meet:
-Junior Red, 8 & U, Age Group and Novice
Sign Up (this will take you to your Team Unify account)