Crawfish Developmental Meet (November 2020 at CA BR)
Friday, November 13
Lane Timer Sign up (this is the best spot to watch the meet!)
Updated Meet Schedule
- Live Stream Link
- Session 1: Ages 6 & Under (events #1-4)
4:15-4:25pm warm up and meet starts 4:30pm
(Warm up pool assignments: Crawfish Swim School, scoreboard pool lane 1. Novice, scoreboard pool Lanes 5-8. 8 & U, record board pool, Lanes 1-4.)
- Session 2: 7-10 years (events #5-16)
5:10-5:25pm warm up and meet starts 5:30pm.
(Warm up pool assignments: Crawfish Swim School, scoreboard pool lane 1-4. Novice, scoreboard pool Lanes 6-8. Junior Red, scoreboard pool Lane 5.
8 & U in the record board pool: Coach Krystal in Lanes 1-3, Coach Brandon in Lanes 4-7 and Coach Connor/Michael in Lane 8)
- Session 3: 9 & Older (events #17-26)
6:15-6:30pm warm up and meet starts 6:35pm
(Warm up pool assignments: Scoreboard pool: Novice, Age Group 2 with Coach Jack/Elliot, Age Group 3 with Coach Connor/Michael.
Recordboard pool: Age Group 1 with Coach Austin/Sidney, Age Group 2 with Coach Brandon and MS Training groups)
Athlete Check in for Races
- We will have lots of coaches on hand to help get everyone to where they need to be!
- Session 1 & 2- there will be a "clerk of course" where the coaches will line up the swimmers for their races. We will line up swimmers for all races along the record board end pool- girls will be lined up on the locker room side and boys on the garage door side. Girls will check in with coaches under the record board and boys will meet by the Info Booth/just outside those garage doors. After they finish their first race and stop off for a hug or high five, swimmers will report back to the coaches at the clerk of course to get organized for their next race.
- Session 3- swimmers will check in at the clerk of course outside the back hallway. Swimmers will report 4-5 heats ahead of their race (pro tip- make a note on your heat sheet 4 heats ahead of your race as a reminder to go line up!). We will line up 2 heats at a time in the back hallway and walk the heat in to line up behind the blocks, one heat at a time.
Facility Guidelines / Meet Procedures
- Current facility guidelines for practices are in effect for the meet. Come dressed in swim suits!
- All races will take place in the Scoreboard end pool, however both pools will be used for warm up. 25 yard events start from the bulkhead (divider between the pools) and 50/100 yard events start from the blocks.
- All spectator seating will be in the outdoor bleachers. Viewing will be possible outside all along the glass doors (which will be open)- we are asking parents to rotate in and out of this area in order to watch their athletes.
- Masks are required outside when social distancing is not possible and any time inside, with the exception of the athletes entering with their heat for their race (social distancing will be maintained).
Meet Fees: $10 per swimmer will be invoiced to your December 1 invoice.