Crawfish Next Gen “Spooktacular Meet” (at CA Lafayette)
October 29, 2022
Eligible athletes: Crawfish Aquatics swimmers from the Lafayette location in Novice, 8 & U, Age Group, Junior White, Jr. Red, Jr. Black & Senior Red Group
Sign up for this meet will be published in September
Tentative Meet Schedule (will be confirmed the Tuesday before the meet)
- Warm Ups will be from 1:15pm-1:45pm
- Meet will start at 2:00pm and should last not longer than 3 hours
Meet Fees: $10 per swimmer will be invoiced to your Team Unify account and post on November 1. USA Swimming membership is not required.
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are not required but can be ordered through our team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps preferred/recommended and must be a Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the glass window with the picture collage on it at the pool. (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).
Facility Guidelines / Meet Procedures
- All races will take place at the Scoreboard end of the pool, however both pools will be used for warm up.
- 25 yard events start from the shallow end of the pool.
- All spectator seating will be marked. Parents will be allowed to sit or stand under the pavilion, around the shallow end of the pool, and near the splash-pad. No parents will be allowed to sit upstairs under the pavilion because that is where we run the timing equipment for the meet from.
- All athletes will flow from warm up to the queuing areas (two aluminum bleachers) located near the deep end of the pool by lane 1 to line up for races.
- We will have heat sheets and swimmer entry lists posted around the facility to view. We will also have both heat sheets and meet results posted on Meet Mobile App.
- Parents must use the restrooms near the splash-pad
- Swimmers can only use the restrooms located in the pavilion.