Next Gen Meet (November 2023)
November 10, 2023
Eligible CA Swimmers:
Baton Rouge- Novice, 8 & U, Age Group, MS 6:45pm Group
Sign up here through your Team Unify account
- Live Stream Enrollment
- Schedule will be cofirmed the Tuesday before the meet
- Session 1: 4:15-4:25pm warm up and meet starts 4:30pm
-Swimmers ages 6 & U from 8 & U (3:40, 4:30pm)
-Swimmers ages 5-8 years in 3:40, 4:30, 5:15pm Novice
- Session 2: 5:10-5:25pm warm up and meet starts 5:30pm
-Swimmers ages 7-9 from 8 & U
-Swimmers ages 9-10 from 5:15pm Novice
- Session 3: 6:10-6:30pm warm up and meet starts 6:35pm
-Swimmers from 6pm Novice (all ages)
-Swimmers from Age Group division (all ages)
-Swimmers from 6:45pm MS Group/AG and Swimmers in HS Group
Meet Fees: $10 per swimmer will be invoiced to your Team Unify account and post on April 1. USA Swimming membership is not required.
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are not required but can be ordered through our team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps preferred/recommended and must be a Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the Info Booth (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).
Meet Flow & Procedures
Facility Guidelines / Meet Procedures
- All races will take place in the Scoreboard end pool, however both pools will be used for warm up.
25 yard events start from the bulkhead (divider between the pools) and 50/100 yard events start from the blocks.
- All spectator seating is in the outdoor bleachers. Athletes will flow from warm up to the queing areas at the record board end of the facility to line up for races. The first 2 garage doors at the diving block end is intended to be a "Walk Up/Walk Away" viewing area to allow parents to flow in and out to watch their athletes race. Please assist in this by not standing here for the duration of the meet but allow for a rotation of viewers.
Athlete Check in for Races
-Swimmers will go straight from warm up to lining up for races. Coaches will line up swimmers for all races from the record board end of facility.
-During Session 1 & 2, girls will be lined along the locker room side and boys along the garage door side of the record board pool and then sent on to the bulkhead for a 25 yd race or down to the blocks for a 50yd race.
-During Session 3, swimmers will sit in the indoor bleachers along the locker room side and be sent to the blocks (Scoreboard pool) by the coaches as their events come up.
-After they finish their first race, swimmers will report back to the coaches at the queing areas to get organized for their next race. After their second race, they are finished and free to leave!