2022 High School Meet Schedule (at CA Lafayette)
- Meet #1: Saturday, September 24th. Results TM File
- Meet #2: Saturday, October 8th. Results TM File
- Meet #3: Saturday, October 22nd. Warm Up Assignments Timing Assignments Seating for Parents
- Meet #4: Saturday, October 29.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 10-17-22! READ CAREFULLY!
- ALL COACHES AND TIMERS MUST RECEIVE A WRISTBAND UPON ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY. THESE WILL BE A DIFFERENT COLOR FROM SPECTATORS SO WE CAN DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPECTATORS AND COACHES AND TIMERS.
- COACHES AND SPECTATORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE THE RESTROOMS LOCATED BEHIND OUR SPLASH PAD.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARENTS ALLOWED IN THE MARKED OFF AREAS.
- ANY SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER MUST CHECK IN WITH COACH THOMAS CLAVIER TO GET PROPER CREDENTIALS TO PHOTOGRAPH.
All Saturday meets capped out at first ~200 swimmers
- Warm up: Lafayette teams start at 7:00am followed by out of town teams. Meet start time: 8:15am.
- Three 20 minute warm up sessions with 5 min switch between warm ups.
- Limited parking so we ask carpooling/buses be utilized due to Lafayette High construction
- Meets will be combined as boys and girls.
Entry Fee is $6 surcharge per swimmer (checks payable to Crawfish Aquatics).