2023 High School Meet Schedule at CA Lafayette
- Saturday, September 23 Results TM File
- Saturday, September 30 Results TM File
- Saturday, October 14 Results TM File
- Saturday, October 21 Results TM File
- ALL COACHES AND TIMERS MUST RECEIVE A WRISTBAND UPON ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY. THESE WILL BE A DIFFERENT COLOR FROM SPECTATORS SO WE CAN DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPECTATORS AND COACHES AND TIMERS.
- COACHES AND SPECTATORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE THE RESTROOMS LOCATED BEHIND OUR SPLASH PAD.
- NO PARENTS ALLOWED IN THE MARKED OFF AREAS.
- ANY SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER MUST CHECK IN WITH COACH THOMAS CLAVIER TO GET PROPER CREDENTIALS TO PHOTOGRAPH.
Admission: $5.00 admission for entry into the facility for all non-swimmers. They will be limited space at the shallow end of our pool. All spectators will be given a wrist bracelet upon entry into the facility.
Heat Sheets: will be posted on the Meet Mobile app the Friday prior to the meet. We will also have heat sheets for sale for $5.00.
Locker Rooms: Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, restrooms, or locker rooms. Locker rooms located in the pavilion are FOR SWIMMERS ONLY. All other spectators must use the restrooms located near our splash pad.
Parking: Parking will NOT be allowed in the Crawfish Aquatics Parking lot. All parking will be in the adjacent lot at Lafayette High School stadium parking lot.
Seating: Seating is limited so bring folding chairs, Teams & parents are encouraged to bring pop up tents because there is not much shade on the pool deck.
General Meet info: All Saturday meets capped out at first ~200 swimmers
- Warm up: Lafayette teams start at 7:00am followed by out of town teams. Meet start time: 8:15am.
- Three 20 minute warm up sessions with 5 min switch between warm ups.
- Limited parking so we ask carpooling/buses be utilized due to Lafayette High construction
- Meets will be combined as boys and girls.
-Entry Fee is $5 surcharge per swimmer (checks payable to Crawfish Aquatics).
-Invoice for teams to complete for meet fees