End of Summer Splash!
July 23, 2022
At Crawfish Aquatics, Baton Rouge. This meet will feature single age group rankings for the 10 & U events. Meet Invitation with order of events coming soon!
Eligible Crawfish Aquatics swimmers:
BR and Laf locations: Swimmers from Novice, 8 & U, Age Group/HS Group and non-state qualified (2 or less cuts) from Junior, Senior Prep.
Sign up by Friday, July 15 through your Team Unify account.
*This is a HARD deadline to allow USA Swimming membership registration to be submitted.
- Session 1: 11 & Older. 8:00am warm up, 8:30am start.
- Session 2: 6 & Under. 9:30am warm up, 9:50am start.
- Session 3: 7-8yrs. 10:45am warm up, 11:10am start.
- Session 4: 9-10yrs. 12:30pm warm up, 1:00pm start.
-Events will be ranked/scored in either single or combined ages groups as follows (13 & O, 11-12, 10yr, 9yr, 8yr, 7yr, 6yr, 5 & U).
-Individual & relays will be awarded to 8th place.
-High Point will be awarded for each age group used for event ranking.
- $10 swimmer surcharge and $5 per individual event ($3 per relay swim, not all will be on relays- TBA at the meet). Swimmers can swim up to 4 events per day.
- $20 USA Swimming flex membership (if not already a USA Swimming member). Swimmers that do not have this membership will be submitted for a Flex Membership ($20) which will allow for 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets per calendar yeary. After that, upgrade to the full $85 membership is required). Crawfish Aquatics submits for this membership and bills your account; your sign up for the meet is your authorization.
- All fees will be invoiced to your account and charged to your saved payment method on August 1.
Crawfish Athletes Meet Attire:
-Team Suit is NOT required. If interested, they are available here.
-Crawfish black cap (caps not required, but if wearing a cap, please wear this one!). Available for purchase at the Info Booth.