CA Winter Invitational
January 27, 2023
Eligible CA Athletes:
-Baton Rouge: Swimmers in Age Group 2 & 3, Junior and Senior divisions.
-Lafayette: Swimmers in Junior and Senior divisions.
- Friday (Session 1): Warm up: 4:30pm. Meet Begins 5:15pm.
- Saturday & Sunday (Session 2 & 5), 15 & Older: Warm Up 7:00am. Meet Begins 8:00am.
- Saturday & Sunday (Session 3 & 6), 10 & U: Warm Up 11:00am. Meet Begins 11:40am.
- Saturday & Sunday (Session 4 & 7),11-14: Warm Up 1:30pm. Meet Begins 2:15pm.
Athlete Line Up for Races: Athletes will line up for heats in the queuing area in the back hallway behind the scoreboard, at least 4 heats ahead of their race, and will flow to the block area as directed by meet admin.
- $15 swimmer surcharge and $4 per event (swimmers can swim up to 3 events per day)
- USA Swimming Membership is required. Age Group division swimmers that do not have this membership will need to purchase a Flex Membership ($25-$30), available for ages 12 & Under which will allow for 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets per calendar year (after that, upgrade to the full $85 membership is required) or for 13 & Older, a full/premium membership is required.
- As of Sept 2022, this process has changed and clubs will not be able to submit & purchase this membership for swimmers. Families will be required to do this through a direct enrollment link that CA will provide to you after October 1. This is a new process- more information & details to come as the new process completes their launch.
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are required for Junior / Senior division. Optional for all other groups. Available for order through our online team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps must be the black Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the Info Booth (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).