Mardi Gras Meet (LSU)
January 13, 2023
Eligible CA Athletes:
-Baton Rouge: Swimmers in Age Group 2 & 3, Junior and Senior divisions.
*8&U2/3 and AG2/3 swimmers participating in this meet must be able to attend practices offered for meet participants in these groups during the Dec 19-Jan 5 time period to be eligible for this meet.
-Lafayette: Swimmers in Junior and Senior divisions.
- Friday, Session 1. Warm up, 4:30pm. Meet Begins, 5:45pm
- Saturday, 13 & Older, Session 2. Warm up, 7:30am. Meet Begins, 8:45am.
- Saturday, 12 & Under, Sesion 3. Warm up, 1:30pm. Meet Begins, 2:45pm.
- Sunday, 13 & Older, Session 4. Warm up, 7:30am. Meet Begins, 8:45am.
- Sunday, 12 & Under, Sesion 5. Warm up, 1:15pm. Meet Begins, 2:30pm.
- $16.50 swimmer surcharge and $4 per event (swimmers can swim up to 3 events per day)
- USA Swimming Membership is required. Age Group division swimmers that do not have this membership will need to purchase USA Swimming athlete membership by the Monday prior to the meet. Swimmers 12 & Under have the option of a Flex Membership ($30) which will allows for 2 USA Swimming sanctioned meets per calendar yeary. After that, upgrade to the full $88 membership is required to participate in more meets during the calendar year. The only membership option for 13 & older swimmers is the full membership ($88) which is valid Sept 2022 through Dec 2023.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE USA SWIMMING MEMBERSHIP THROUGH OUR TEAM UNIQUE URL.
Team Suits, Apparel:
-Team Swim Suits are required for Junior / Senior division. Optional for all other groups. Available for order through our online team store at www.swimoutlet.com/crawfish
-Swim Caps must be the black Crawfish Aquatics swim cap. These are available at the Info Booth (there will be designated purchase days announced ahead of the meet).